Re: Regular expression functions (Was: Re: comments on December F&O draft)

> Though so far I've had
> difficulty following the "make-it-up-as-you-go-along" style of
> specification!

well yes sorry about that. Don't look at it yet when wearing your xslt
editors hat, I was just floating some ideas to see if they were at all
sensible. I may try to flesh out a real proposal at some point  and post
it to xsl-editors 9not of course cross posted to this list:-)

David