XSLT (XML Schema to XML Document problem)

My task is to write XSLT which should convert XML Document into another XML
Document.
Input XML Document is XML Schema which has the following structure :

<Envelope xmlns="EN" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="EN /xmls/1.9/EN.xsd">
    <Header>
    </Header>
    <Body>
         <TS xmlns="TS" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="TS /xmls/1.9/TS.xsd">
         </TS>
    </Body>
</Envelope>

The following XSLT does not work
   <xsl:template match="Envelope" >
     <xsl:apply-templates select="Body" />
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="Body">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="TS" />
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="TS" >
  </xsl:template>

But if appropriate input element do not contain "xmlns", "xmlns:xsi" and "xsi:schemaLocation" parametrs :

<Envelope>
    <Header>
    </Header>
    <Body>
         <TS>
         </TS>
    </Body>
</Envelope>

everything works properly. Could you please help me to solve the problem ? Thanks.