Template match via xsl:param

Hello.

I am trying to write some generic stylesheets which I can stack in filterproxy.

>From the archive/FAQ I figure that this isnt as easy as one may think, but
I couldnt find a simple example which illustrates how to do it right.

So, here is what I am trying to do:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0">
  <xsl:output method="html" indent="yes"
              encoding="iso8859-15"/>
  <xsl:param name="path"></xsl:param>
  <xsl:include href="identity.xsl"/>

  <xsl:template match="$path"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Can anyone give me a simple example on how to achieve this without
genereting the xsl file on the fly?

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@delysid.org>