Re: Singling Out Nodes in Look-up Table

Thanks, Jeni:

When I tried apply-templates, I got

ASM,  ------ The ID# for this position is IDAHBMIBIDABEMIBIDAXDMIB

and I needed to single each id out with a statement that said (for example):

 ASM...The ID# for this position is...IDAHBMIB

*That* is where I missed the obvious, though, and your including the
<xsl:text>&#xA;</xsl:text> in the for-each statement kicked the party goers
out of my head. I had tried for-each repeatedly, using different template
manipulations, when my problem all along was that I wasn't writing the other
part of the result using the correct template. Kind of a big "duh", but I
knew that when I posted.

I'm sure you're right about the key. I've done about 50 versions trying to
get at the solution, so the one I showed was just my most recent.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to look at the lengthy code!

regards,

chuck white