Re: how compare two nodes

Hello Anna,

----- Original Message -----
From: <anna.stefani@infotn.it>

> I have a problem with XSL sintax. I used this stylesheet <xsl:stylesheet
> xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>

u will probably recieve a few responses about the xmlns:xsl
=http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl namespace that you are using

a) this namespace was used by ancient xsl implementation by microsoft
b) it is no longer supported, due to many many inconsistencies
c) most people wont respond or will tell u the same
d) we strongly suggest to upgrade your browser or server ( goto
www.bayes.co.uk/xml and use his useful utility for upgrading the msxml.dll
there )
e) the correct namespace to use is
f) www.netcrucible.com explains this nicely

once u've done this, i'ed be glad to help

cheers, jim fuller