Re: we owe SUN?

international
> application number PCT/US01/04676.
>
> You can view it at:
> http://l2.espacenet.com/dips/viewer?PN=WO0163481&CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD
>
> I've copied below some of the info from espacenet; but basically they
> claim
> that using a different stylesheet to render the XML document
depending on
> the client's capabilities is their invention!

It is very likely there's still no patent for the Divide and Conquer
algorithmic principle, not to speak about generic templates and XPath
Visualizers that use an axiom from set theory, in their algorithm...

I'm starting to write patent applications immediately :o))

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.