[no subject]

List,
    I have found salvation within this list in regards to grouping and
sorting before.  I'm at my wits ends with this one.  For some reason, I
am displaying records outside of the current context, and I cannot
figure out why.  Oh, and the additional records coming through are not
being displayed where their context is correct.  The XSL and XML files
are a little to long to attach, so they are here:

http://www.codenoevil.com/xml/statement.xml and
http://www.codenoevil.com/xml/statement.xsl .  Can someone please take a
look and help a brother out?  Thanks (Jeni).

--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com

Diversa ab illis virtute valemus.