Re: Passing a node-set as param to script?

Hi Robert -

Thanks for your excellent suggestions - I'm not using
the approach you suggested though since I want to be
able to pass fairly large lists of properties and
such.

Unfortunately, when I try to use the xsl document()
function to get my tree root node, I get an error
suggesting document() is trying to open a file on my
disk - anybody have any ideas on how to solve that
problem?   Thanks!