simple method for listing directory contents?

	Thursday, 14 February 2002 at 13:48

	Dear XSL list,

	I've build my first(sigh) XML application consisting of 500+ XML-docs
	which are, via XSL, transformed into XHTML for the web and/or into PDF
	for printing.

	I know need to build a simple index file, with links to all the 500+
	docs and, if possible, references to their content ("title" and "date"
	would be enough).

	I thought of XLink, but it seems that until now the technology is not
	working in IE5.x, our main browser.

	Has anyone had the same problem a knows of a simple solution?

	Many thanks in advance,

	klaus e. werner  |  vatidt04@net.va