Re: xmlnx="" declarations appears in html element?

Khalid wrote:
> 	xmlns:localutil="xslt.java.util.Utils"
> 	xmlns:java.util.Date="java.util.Date"
> 	xmlns:java.text.SimpleDateFormat="java.text.SimpleDateFormat">
> my question is tha is it how it should look like

I believe an oversight in the XSLT spec requires the serialization of
namespace nodes for the html output method to be carried out in the same
manner as for the xml output method. So yes, that's what you 'should' be
getting, even though HTML has no concept of namespaces.

> or there is a way to stop xslt
> processor from inserting namespace deffinitions to put in html element

Add the following attribute to your xsl:stylesheet element:

exclude-result-prefixes="localutil java.util.date java.text.SimpleDateFormat"

   - Mike