Re: [Ann - Zvon] Templatotron

Bryan Rasmussen wrote:
> I thought the LRE was supposedly for html also, and at any rate I
> only know that Saxon supports it? I always had the impression that
> msxml doesn't, is the LRE supported by major processors that you
> know of Evan, and if so can it be used to output xsl-fo, svg, etc?

Simplified stylesheets (where the document element of the stylesheet
is a literal result element) are supported by every XSLT processor
that I've tried, including Saxon, Xalan and MSXML. They can be used to
generate anything you like (well, as long as it has a single document
element), including XSL-FO or SVG.

Cheers,

Jeni

---