RE: Dynamically passing Parameters to XSL

There are many examples of clientside stuff on my site. Check out these
links for some ideas but there are others.
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/filtering/filter.xml
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/atob/atob.xml

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal