Re: Re: creating sequence diagrams for stylesheets

Jeni wrote:
> > So first question: Has anybody done this kind of documentation (I
> > konow you did ;-) I just couldn't find the posts)
>
> I've done HTML documentation of XSLT stylesheets - have a look at the
> XSLTDoc application at http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/utilities/.
> But from the code you've posted, yours is a bit different.

I just could not get this running, sorry :-(
Right now I use the xsl-doc doclet and I am trying to combine that with a sequence diag.

> > second question: Is there any tool to create a graphical
> > representaion of the XML tree (preferrably SVG)?
>
> I don't know whether it was the kind of tree that you had in mind, but
> there's a beautiful SVG tree tool called XML Grove available at:
>
>   http://www.southard.net/demos/grove/

I personally like this tree, but my boss thinks that it is not serious enough :-)

A tree could look like this  (hope it comes out right!):

root

-child

 - child 2
-child

and so on.

I know I could write that easily, but I am soooo lazy :-) and I bet it does already exist!

Thanks

Roland