Web Archive and xsl:include

I have developed a Web application in Java using JSP's that performs XML
transformations (using Weblogic 5.1 and xalan.jar). The transformation works
fine till I package the UI files into a Web archive. If the stylesheet
doesn't include other stylesheets then the transformation goes through
smoothly. But if the stylesheet includes another stylesheet then the
transformation engine throws a "FileNotFound" exception. Instead of looking
for the included file in the "current" directory, it looks in the home
directory of the application server.

I am passing the stylesheet to the transformation engine in the following
manner:

 URL baseURL = m_sc.getResource("/stylesheets/" + baseFileName); //m_sc is
the ServletContext
 baseURLStr = baseURL.toString();

 XSLTProcessor processor =
     XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor(new
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison());

 parsedStylesheet =
     processor.processStylesheet( new XSLTInputSource(baseURLStr));

Is there a way to use stylesheets that have xsl:include in Web archives?

Anchal