Re: Difference between these NameSpaces...

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 01:33, Trevor Nash wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:47:21 -0800, Peter Davis wrote:
>
> To pick up on one thing in an otherwise accurate post:
> >"http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"; is the URL for the current version of the
> > XSLT specification.

Whoops, pasted the wrong URL.  I meant of course that
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt"; is the latest HTML version of the specification.

I just knew I made some stupid error when I posted this :)  Kinda like when
you leave for a long vacation, you just know you forgot something...  Thanks
for pointing that out.

--
Peter Davis
There you go man,