generic xslt

I'm getting ready to write a series of analytical stylesheets for a project
I've been on, I'm making it partially generic in that I know there will be
certain namespaces in each document and I will want to look for that, the
rest of the document handling will be generic. I have quite a backup library
of generic stylesheets to select from but one I seem to have lost track of
is one I think that was originally written by G. Ken Holman where the output
reports on such things as depth etc. of the document's data structure. If
Mr. Holman or anyone else who knows the stylesheet I'm talking about would
like to give a link to it I would be grateful, as I have read somewhere that
it's not good to recreate functionality found elsewhere :)