Memory problem with "document()"

Hello everyone,

We are trying to use XSLT to parse a big number of document in one pass.

First of all, a list of the documents is parsed, and from that, each
document is parsed separately. In one case, this is to produce one document
(with msxml) and in the other case, multiple documents (with saxon). In
both case, I have to

In the two cases, I have memory problems, and so my question is : is there
a way to make the XSLT processor releave all the memory taken by the XPath
"document()" function, or a better way to do that ?

--
Paul TERRAY - Documents Management Systems Engineer
email : terray@4dconcept.fr