Re: Xpath problem

Hey Jeni

Here is some more of the code that I am using

objCachedDOM is a MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument

Set objCachedDOM = Application("CachedXMLDOM").cloneNode(true)
Set objCurrNode =
m_objIndGlobalDOM.documentElement.selectSingleNode(strXPath)
varTemp = objCurrNode.childNodes.length
  If varTemp <> 0 Then
     blnNodeExists = vbTrue
  Else
     blnNodeExists = vbFalse
  End If
NodeExists = blnNodeExists

I have noticed that when you use the free threaded model many of the methods
and properties give problems.  And I have to use free threaded because
Apartment Threaded components can't reside in an Application object.

Thanks
Kan