Re: Using HTTP request parameters

James Andersen wrote:
>  I just read a tutorial on passing HTTP request parameters into a
> stylesheet using Cocoon.  Does anyone know if this is possible without
> using Cocoon?  Is there anything in the xsl namespace that allows access
> to the HTTP request parameters?

No.  HTTP is completely unrelated to XSL.

Passing parameters to your stylesheet is a function of the framework
you are using (such as Cocoon).  I'm working on a new framework
that packages up the HTTP query as well as the request parameters
as XML documents that the stylesheet can retrieve using the
'document()' function.  The stylesheet is passed the URL of these
documents as parameters.

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas