What are we doing with XML/XSL?

Hi All,

I remember seeing this question before but not the replies.

What are we doing with XML/XSL?

Fo instance, in my company, we have our own Framework(TM) architecture which
is used for mainly web applications. The presentation layer of this
architecture is using XML and XSL to output HTML. Some of our clients want
additionally CSV output or PDF output. We provide that with XSL as well. We
use XML for server configurations etc as well as lots of third party
integration.

I am just wondering what you guys are doing with this.

For instance, when I look at the posted questions, sometimes I see very
badly structured XML. Are those being really used in applications? If yes,
then I am really worried.
Where do you get the XML feed?

I have been working with XML/XSL for more than a year but I have the feeling
that there is  still something missing. Everything is moving so fast, it is
sometimes difficult to catch up with things.

I'd appreciate if you could drop me email explaining what you are doing, how
you are doing?

Cheers

Meltem