Displaying Descriptions Based on Codes

The XML that I get back after posting to a vendor contains data for a set of
transactions.  I am displaying each transaction as a row in a table.  One of
the columns needs to show the Transaction Description.  This value is not
part of the XML data returned.  Instead, for each transaction, a code
(Nm=CODE") is returned.  The numeric value for the tag is the code, and is
associated to a description.  Right now we have a spreadsheet of what all
the codes and there corresponding descriptions are.

How do I display the description for each transaction using XSL when the xml
contains only the code?

Here is an example of what the XML I get back looks like:

<Result>
<TransSet>
<Transaction Index="1">
<Tg Nm="INTEREST_RT">7.345</Tg>
<Tg Nm="PRINCIPAL">100000.00</Tg>
<Tg Nm="BALANCE">20000.00</Tg>
<Tg Nm="CODE">13</Tg>
</Transaction>
<Transaction Index="2">
<Tg Nm="INTEREST_RT">7.045</Tg>
<Tg Nm="PRINCIPAL">200000.00</Tg>
<Tg Nm="BALANCE">70000.00</Tg>
<Tg Nm="CODE">45</Tg>
</Transaction>
<Transaction Index="3">
<Tg Nm="INTEREST_RT">6.945</Tg>
<Tg Nm="PRINCIPAL">150000.00</Tg>
<Tg Nm="BALANCE">10000.00</Tg>
<Tg Nm="CODE">17</Tg>
</Transaction>
</TransSet>
</Result>

Below is an example of the Codes and their Descriptions:

Code - Description

1 - Escrow Advance
2 - Escrow Deposit
13 - Fee Transaction