Re: time from server to document

Jarkko Moilanen wrote:
> I want to get the date and time to xml document with xsl.
> The result file is generated from xml and xsl file using Xalan.

The other answer is to pass the values as parameters to the
style sheet:
   <xsl:stylesheet ...>
     <xsl:param name="date"/>
     <xsl:template ...>
       <xsl:value-of select="$date"/>
     </xsl:template>
Consult the manual of your processor on how to pass parameters
from the command lins, or if you are using it from Java, look
for Transformer.setParameter().
This solution is more portable than using extension functions.

J.Pietschmann