Re: Displaying Base64 Encoded Data...

Ramesh,

   As an exercise, I've written a decoder that will convert the Base64
String to sequences of 0's and 1's (the ASCII characters that is), but I
don't think that you could convert it to true binary.  I may be wrong, but
I don't think that binary data characters fall within the range of valid
XML input or output.  If someone knows better, I could adapt my template
and post it here.

Greg Faron
Integre Technical Publishing Co.