RE: tableheader sort on date with DOM dynamically andoptimisation xslt/xml code

Hello Charles,

it is pity that you don´t want get more detailed besides the aparently
off-topic.
I think this is a interconnected world, and with xslt alone you will go to
nowhere.

I would appreciate, if you can forward me some www-url to enjoy some DOM
code implementation of innerHTML.
I am also partidiary that is better using only W3C standards.

Thanks

Hans Braumüller