XML Conversion Help Required

Hi All,

We have requirement to convert XML to XML.

Basically

There are lot of Source with different XML layout and
we have to convert into one single layout. I know that
XSL is the best way to do? Is there is any site so
that i can learn it quickly and if there is any tool
which will do this automaticaly. Please help me in
this regard.

Regards
Anand M