XFORMS -> HTML

Hi,

I wondering if anyone is processing xforms into html with xslt or even more
importantly I suppose if anyone knows of any problems making it very
difficult to do this?

I was thinking that I could write a subset of XFORMS into my XML DTD for
articles to describe form information displayed within them and then
transform this into HTML forms on the page on the web pages.  I looked at
Docbook and the ISO Article DTD but they did not appear to implement any
forms which leaves me a bit blank for ideas has anyone else also thought
about process some of XFORMS with XSL any pointer? tips? any xml DTD that
implement partial xforms for this transformation? anything related that
might be useful?

Cheers