XPath 1.0 engine relased

Hi all,

I've just published the TagBox XPath engine, a fully 1.0 compliant java
XPath parser and processor.
Features include late variable and namespace binding, allowing for
safe caching of complete parsed expressions.

There's an early access download available on the TagBox sourceforge
page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tagbox/
(still lacking in documentation and instructions, let me know if you want
to try it but don't know how)

Big thanks to everyone who's helped with compliance test suites, advice
and sharing their expertise -

kind regards,

/m