Re: A problem with loop and Concat....

Hi Oleg Tkachenko

Thanks for your solution, here problem occur with this code
                                     <xsl:otherwise>
                                                 <xsl:value-of select
="../@Operator"/>
                                     </xsl:otherwise>
It doesn't pick otherwise @Operator value from WhereDetails.

Mukul

                      Oleg Tkachenko
                      <olegt@multiconn.com>             To:       xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-xsl-list@lists.mulbe        Subject:  Re: [xsl] A problem with loop and Concat....
                      rrytech.com

                      04/29/2002 06:59 PM
                      Please respond to xsl-list

Mukul.Mudgal@etindia.com wrote:

> I'm trying to write a xsl file to transform this
>
>                                    - <WhereDetails Operator="OR">
>                         <Description Name="accountid" Condition="=" Value
="
>                       1000" Operator="And" />
>                         <Description Name="SortCode" Condition="=" Value
="
>                       1001" Operator="Or" />
>                         <Description Name="accountType" Condition="="
Value
>                       ="Saving" Operator="" />
>
>                     </WhereDetails>
>
>                   in to this
>                   - <WHERE>
>               <Clause Value="accountid = 1000 And sortCode = 1001 Or
>             accountType = Saving  " />
>             </WHERE>
>

> Here , we need to take care of one point......
> 1. If there is no operator is defined in <Description> node then we need
> take the Operator which defined in <WhereDetails> node.

That's very simple one, where was your trouble?

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>
             <xsl:template match="WhereDetails">
                         <WHERE>
                                     <xsl:attribute name="Value">