Re: <xsl:include href = "myfile.xsl"/> not working

At 09:50 AM 5/1/2002, you wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>I'm trying to do an include of a file into an existing xsl file.
>
>I'm using: <xsl:include href="myfile.xsl"/>. I've also tried
>../myfile.xsl and /home/manish/myfile.xsl. None have worked. Cocoon does
>not complain it can't find the file, but the stylesheet isn't being
>generated. Any ideas?

   You need to start giving more information in your initial posts,
Manish.  For example, we need to know where the two files are in your
directory structure (myfile.xsl and the current XSL Stylesheet
file).  Also, it would be helpful to know if you are using any namespaces
during the importation or matching that would cause the match to not
occur.  In addition to the relative file structure, show us the
<xsl:stylesheet ...> line of the imported file, the <xsl:import ... /> line
of the current XSL file, and the <xsl:template ...> line of the failing
match.  Not to mention the relevant section of the XML data file.

Greg Faron
Integre Technical Publishing Co.