Re: <xsl:include href = "myfile.xsl"/> not working

My apologies...

Both the files are in the same directory: /home/manish/site/xsl

I am using name spaces. Before including the xsl file, I'm doing a
for-each at: WizardBluePrint/Property/Category/Group.In the included XSL
file I'm not doing any matches.

The top of the master xsl file is:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";
    extension-element-prefixes="saxon">

<xsl:output method="html" indent="yes"/>

The top of the included xsl file is :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";
    extension-element-prefixes="saxon">

The xsl:include is:   <xsl include href="textfield.xsl"/>

The XML is quite large. I'll include it if needed.

<Greg, I think you may have this already?>

I believe that's all of it. If there is anything else needed, please let
me know.

Manish