Re: <xsl:for-each> help

[Zoe Peng]

> many thanks.
> I won't be able to use <xsl:if test...> cuz the xml document is
> generate on the fly and the key is coming from parameter. But, I got
> what I need. It outputs "My News".
>
> This is what I want:
> <xsl:for-each select='dynamictree/category[@id="1"]'>
> <xsl:for-each select='service[@id="01"]'>
>   servicename: <xsl:value-of select="@name" />
> </xsl:for-each>
> </xsl:for-each>

Glad I could help.  I don't think you need the double for-each, though,
depending on what else you do in them that you haven't explained.  Just by
what you have shown, a single for-each would do what you need. You could use

    <xsl:for-each
        select='dynamictree/category[@id="1"]/service[@id="01"]'>

Depending on whether there would be more than one of them, you might not
even need to use any for-each at all, just the value-of.

Cheers,

Tom P