RE: Problem with transformation with two XML input files.

Hi Michael Kay

thanks for response...
But you are taking about ...when I create the XSL file that would use two
XML file.
I've created the XSL file using document()function. Now one condition is
here that is ...xsl is using both fils simultaneously while doing the
transformation.
Now How can we supply two XML file simultaneously as input file while doing
transformation using Xalan.

Mukul

                      "Michael Kay"
                      <michael.h.kay@ntlworld.co        To:       <xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com>
                      m>                                cc:
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  RE: [xsl] Problem with transformation with two XML input files.
                      owner-xsl-list@lists.mulbe
                      rrytech.com

                      05/02/2002 04:07 PM
                      Please respond to xsl-list

Either supply the second input file as a parameter, or access it using the
document() function.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com