Re: RPN calculator

At 05:01 AM 5/2/2002, you wrote:
>I can change the source format, this is only an example:
><multiply>
>         <arg1>2</arg1>
>         <arg2>3</arg2>
></multiply>
>This should yeld 6, and it's easy.
>But I would also like to do:
><multiply>
>         <arg1>
>                 <sum>
>                         <arg1>1</arg1>
>                         <arg2>2</arg2>
>                 </sum>
>         </arg1>
>         <arg2>3</arg2>
></multiply>

   The others have posted stylesheets to do the simple arithmetic
functions.  I'm posting to recommend that you take advantage of your
ability to change the format and use MathML.  Most of the work (DTD-wise)
is done for you, and if you ever want to expand what functions you handle,
the groundwork is already laid.

Greg Faron
Integre Technical Publishing Co.