Mulberry Quickref

Paul and everyone,

Being that it's been at least a week since I mentioned it -- newbies may
like to know there's a handy XSLT Quick Reference you can download from the
Mulberry site at http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref, which lists all
functions, operators and XSLT instructions at your disposal in standard
XSLT and XPath 1.0, with hints on syntax.

Print it (double-sided, on US Legal paper, or I'm told it also works on A4
if you do the shrink-to-fit thing in Acrobat), do a "gateway" fold, and
enjoy. Print extras and give them to your friends.

Cheers,
Wendell