Re: Identifying two tags that share some attribute names and values

> That's a problem, because 2.xml may contain thousands of entries, and I
> don't want to process each one. I just want to process the <a> from 1.xml
> and find any corresponding <b> in 2.xml.

Hi Zack,

I can't imagine, that this is possible. Maybe with creating a Result Tree
Fragment (RTF), but then you need a processor specific extension function,
which transforms the RTF back to a nodeset. But maybe other people have better
ideas than me.

Joerg

http://www.gmx.net