Re: Which has priority xml:space="preserve" or xsl:strip-space

Hello!

See spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt.html#strip):
--------
A text node is preserved if any of the following apply:

     * The element name of the parent of the text node is in the set of
whitespace-preserving element names.
     *The text node contains at least one non-whitespace character. As
in XML, a whitespace character is #x20, #x9, #xD or #xA.
     *An ancestor element of the text node has an xml:space attribute
with a value of preserve, and no closer ancestor element has xml:space
with a value of default.
---------

Last bullet is true for all 5 white-space only text nodes, so I beleive
saxon is right.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel