Re: Identifying two tags that share some attribute names and values

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 08:17:05PM +0200, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> > I apologize for this, but it looks like I slightly misstated the
> > problem. I tested your solution and it looks like exactly what I'm
> > looking for, with one difference: it is not <a> that contains the
> > superset of attributes, with <b> containing a subset. It's actually
> > <b> that contains the superset, and <a> contains the subset.
>
> Hi Zack,
>
> I don't understand why Jeni's solution should be wrong. With your sentence

The sample input was wrong. In the sample input, <a> used all available
attributes, while <b> used only a subset. In practice, <a> will be the
one using only a subset. It was a bug in my initial question.

> This is exactly what I expect after reading your first posting again.

Yes. I got that output as well. It took me some time to figure out why
the recipe worked on the sample data but not on my actual files. The
reason was that the sample data had gotten part of the requirements
reversed.

Be well,
Zack

> Joerg