De: Tove Nilstun [mailto:tove.nilstun@exallon.sigma.se]
Date: lundi 6 mai 2002 13:29
À: 'XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com'
Objet: [xsl] One texdocument in and several xmldocuments out?

Hi

I am a total beginner when it comes to XML, but in order to start working
with it, there are two things I need to sort out.

I have a user guide (written in MS Word) with both text and pictures. I
would like to 1. convert this document to several xml documents, one per
headline and 2. create an additional xml file containing an index of the
files created in step one.

Is this possible?
Tove

| Ce courrier ainsi que les fichiers joints sont confidentiels.  |
| Si vous avez recu ce courrier par erreur, veuillez en informer |
| l'administrateur du systeme : exp-iris@unedic.fr               |
| Ce message confirme que le courrier a passe le controle        |
| antivirus du relais de messagerie Internet avec succes.        |