RE: rotate text 90 degrees

I don't think there is anything in xslt.  Try  writing-mode Attribute in
CSS.   ( WRITING-MODE: tb-rl; )

-----Original Message-----
From: Amit Thakkar [mailto:athakkar130@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 4:14 PM
To: XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] rotate text 90 degrees

I have an XML document that I want to display as a table (HTML)... I want
the first row (column names) to have their text rotated 90 degrees... I have
read that this is possible using XSL but I haven't found a good description
or example how this can be done... if anyone can point me to a good example
or give any tip I would really appreciate it...

thanks
Amit