You can convert a Word document to HTML using

        Hi there XML'ers

        There was an IBM tip on this topic recently, I enclose the
        summary and the link to the tip below

SUMMARY

We've just explored how to convert Word documents directly into
sdocbook XML using MajiX. Once you have converted a set of Word
documents into sdocbook XML files and stored them in a directory, you
can easily write a program that parses all these sdocbook XML files,
looks for the <title> tags, and generates a Web page that contains
links to all these sdocbook XML files. To display the sdocbook XML
files as HTML on the fly, an XSLT processor such as Xalan can be used
to reformat the sdocbook XML files into HTML using sdocbook
stylesheets.

::: Full text of this tip on the Web :::
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-tipword.html/?nx-4232

---------

        cheers

        Micky