Re: question about javascript and XSL

At 11:39 AM 5/7/2002, you wrote:
>I know this has been asked before, but i've searched through many postings
>and I still cannot find an answer to this
>
>The follow code looks syntatically correct
>however, the < is still giving me error!
>
>can anyone spot the reason??
>
><?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

   You mention JavaScript in the subject line, but I don't see any of that
(or any XSL for that matter).  If it's complaining on the line that you
posted, I would recommend that you ensure that there is NO whitespace
before the XML declaration.

   If there's a complaint from an area where you do a common JavaScript
comparison (for example, "i < 100"), reverse the comparison ("100 >
i").  If that's not the problem, post more code.

Greg Faron
Integre Technical Publishing Co.