Re: question about javascript and XSL

At 11:51 AM 5/7/2002, you wrote:
>At 11:39 AM 5/7/2002, you wrote:
>>I know this has been asked before, but i've searched through many postings
>>and I still cannot find an answer to this
>>
>>The follow code looks syntatically correct
>>however, the < is still giving me error!
>>
>>can anyone spot the reason??
>>
>><?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

   It's apparent to me from the other postings that my mail reader (Eudora)
didn't show the code that you wrote.  It uses IE internally to display
marked up content, so I did not see anything after the line quoted
above.  I assume the error that your having was responsible for this as
well.  Can you post snippets without enclosing anything in HTML tags?

Greg Faron
Integre Technical Publishing Co.