Transformation in NetScape 6.2 Browser

Hi,

I am using NetScape 6.2 browser. I want to transform an XML document on
client side using the NetScape6.2's inbuilt XSL support. I would greatly
appreciate if anybody can tell me, how to initiate the transformation ?

I am doing the same tranformation on IE6 and for that matter I am using IE
specific APIs to read the document object and apply the transformation.
However, on Netscape side I am not aware of any such APIs. If anybody knows
about such APIs, using which I can apply the transformation on the XML
document, please let me know. Any sample XSL would be of great help.

Thanks,
Pundalik.