-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com] On Behalf Of Pundalik
Kudapkar

I am using NetScape 6.2 browser. I want to transform an XML document on
client side using the NetScape6.2's inbuilt XSL support. I would greatly
appreciate if anybody can tell me, how to initiate the transformation ?

I am doing the same tranformation on IE6 and for that matter I am using
IE
specific APIs to read the document object and apply the transformation.
However, on Netscape side I am not aware of any such APIs. If anybody
knows
about such APIs, using which I can apply the transformation on the XML
document, please let me know. Any sample XSL would be of great help.