Re: Transformation in NetScape 6.2 Browser

Pundalik Kudapkar wrote:

> I am using NetScape 6.2 browser. I want to transform an XML document on
> client side using the NetScape6.2's inbuilt XSL support. I would greatly
> appreciate if anybody can tell me, how to initiate the transformation ?

Check out netscape.public.mozilla.layout.xslt newsgroup. This definitely can
be done, but 1) interfaces for xpath/xslt are still uder construction are
changing,  2) netscape 6.2 is based on a rather old mozilla build, try mozilla
1.0RC for the latest transformation stuff.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel