RE: Output XML doc with XSL doc name in comment

Dear Tom S.,
I appreciate your patience.  I used the XSLT syntax that seemed
closest to my desired output.  I am still new to XSLT.

By "hardcoding" do you mean keying in the name?  I saw this done in
Kay's book (1st edition -- where he used other scripts to output a
date in the comment), but I have many stylesheets created. I wanted
something I could globally search and replace so that I would not
have to key each one.  Laziness is the mother of invention.  I am
still catching up with the long-sighted use XSLT.

Sincerely,
Mike Ferrando
Washington, DC

p.s. What is strange is that SAXON obviously knows the file names it
is processing, so why can't I just call up that data into my output?
I guess the answer is to download the latest version.