Re: Output XML doc with XSL doc name in comment

> Dear David C.,
> Even given what you have said, isn't it true that I must call up a
> file name whether it be from the command line,

An XSLT system doesn't have to have access to a file, it could accept
standard in, as in

echo "<xxx/>" | xt input.xml -

actually I don't think saxon does accept stdin, looking at its
documentation, but if called via its api rather than the command line
then you can do things that are logically equivalent to this.

> And if so, then why not capture those ?.xsl names
the real reason I suppose is that saxon implements the xslt spec (and
while MK is now editor of XSLT he can't be blamed much for the
facilities that are in or not in XSLT 1:-))

> <saxon:systemID select="document('')"/>

Nope

http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon6.5.2/extensions.html#systemid

<xsl:for-each select="document('')">