-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com] On Behalf Of Mattias
Konradsson

When you include stylesheets containing templates matching the same
elements
they're cascaded in the order they're added and the templates actually
defined in the stylesheet taking priority, but this doesn't seem true
for
template with name attributes where I'm getting an "duplicit name" error
when including stylesheets that has the same name as another. I'd really
like this to work like match templates so I can "inherit" templates if
they
exist, is there any way to do that or is it just the way it is?