RE: Stylesheet accessing dynamically generated XML documents?

Yes, if the XSLT processor supports http URLs at all (most do but it's not
mandatory), then any http URL should work. It's probably best to avoid
fragment identifiers (uri#fragment), however.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com