Re: Selecting Specific Elements Regardless of Namespace

That isn't quite the answer to my question.  I am needing to do this regardless of the namespace.  Let me go into a little more detail

I am in an xsl sheet that creates html.  I need to know the value of the grannysmith/apple node using a xsl:value-of statment pathed directly to that node.  This xml I have however is in a fruit namespace and I don't want to know that I am in the fruit namespace.

Thanks

Lindy